OLHSA offers housing assistance to homeless veterans Posted: December 14, 2016

Are you or someone you may know a Veteran in need of housing or at-risk of losing permanent nighttime residence? OLHSA may be able to assist.

If any of the following apply, individuals may qualify for housing assistance: a DD-214 (OLHSA can assist with obtaining this), honorable or dishonorable discharge, service in the Reserves, homeless or at risk of becoming homeless. Veteran families may include a single individual or multi-person household where the head of household or spouse has served our country.

For more information, please contact OLHSA at 517-546-8500.