Debt Reduction - October 12, 2023 9-10:30 AM
In this interactive workshop, you will:
- contrast debt and credit
- learn how debt can affect a person's financial goals
- gain insight into why you have debt and how to limit future debt
- list all debts along with key details about each one
- understand the importance of a spending and saving plan in creating your debt reduction plan
- identify different methods to reduce debt--along with the pro's and con's of each method
This class is limited to Oakland and Livingston County residents.
Please complete one registration for each person attending. Once you register, you will receive an email with additional details. The Zoom link will be sent in a separate email two days before the class.
CLICK HERE to register. If you have question or problems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.