While hard times abound and need for assistance is on the rise public funding has never been more uncertain. Now, more than ever before, your support is crucial to the success of community action. Every dollar donated, or volunteer hour spent, helps OLHSA bring those in need one step closer to overcoming poverty. Your investment is greatly appreciated.
There are many ways for you to help OLHSA
- Participate in the Oakland and/or Livingston County Walk for Warmth
- Join hundreds of active volunteers for a day, or regularly throughout the year
- Participate in upcoming events
- You can advocate for issues important to addressing the needs of people trying to improve or maintain their self-sufficiency
- Clients can help us by giving us feedback
- Help us recognize community needs by filling out this Community Assessment Survey
We are grateful for your gifts of time and money and strive to be effective and efficient stewards of your generosity.