Complete Services

Last year, OLHSA provided over 53,000 early childhood services.

That’s just one of the dozens of ways we can help individuals and families in Oakland and Livingston Counties. You can browse all our services, listed by category, below.

If you prefer, look for the kinds of help we offer in Oakland County or Livingston County

Browse this list to see the kind of help we offer. Then contact our Welcome Center to begin your path towards success. Call (248) 209-2600 for the Oakland County Central Office or (517) 546-8500 for the Livingston County office, filling out a short form online or email us.

Regardless of what you need, please contact us!

Services are available based on funding and local availability. Please note not all services are available in both Oakland and Livingston Counties.

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. 

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1)mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue,SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2)fax: (202) 690-7442; or


This institution is an equal opportunity provider. 

Esta institución es un proveedor que ofrece igualdad de oportunidades.